17 marca 2010

Matrimonio bolero

Dostałam kilka maili z zapytaniem odnośnie wzoru na Matrimonio bolero, więc oto wzór :)
I received several emails asking about the pattern for Matrimonio bolero, so here you are! :)
WZÓR BOLERKA MATRIMONIO BOLERO

Włóczka - Himalaya kasmir 100g (jeden motek)
Druty - 4mm
Szydełko - 1,5mm

Skróty:
o - oczko
l – lewe
p – prawe
rz – rząd
n – narzut
2rnp – 2 oczka razem na prawo
2rnl – 2 oczka razem na lewo
3rnl – 3 oczka razem na lewo

Wzór ażuru:
Nabrać wielokrotność 8+3 oczek
Rz1: op
Rz2: ol (wszystkie rzędy parzyste)
Rz3: 5p *4p, n, 2rnl, 2p* 6p
Rz5, 7 i 9: 2p, n, 2p *3rnl, 2p, n, 1p, n, 2p* 3rnl, 2p, n, 2p
Rz11: 5p *n, 2rnl, 6p*
Rz13, 15 i 17: 1p, 2rnp, 2p, n *1p, n, 2p, 3rnl, 2p, n* 1p, n, 2p, 2rnl,1p
Powtarząć pomiędzy *
Powtarzać rzędy od 2 do 17

Wzór bolerka:
Nabrać 43 oczek (8x5+3) 
Całe bolerko wykonane jest wzorem ażurowym. Zaczynamy od końca jednego z rękawów. Aby zapewnić rozszerzanie się rękawa ku górze należy dodać po jednym oczku po obu stronach w następujących rzędach: 5, 11, 19, 27, 35, 43, 51 i 59. Dokładny schemat rękawa znajdziesz na rysunku nr 2.
Po 63 rzędach (4 powtórzeniach wzoru) rękaw jest gotowy. Aby zacząć plecy należy dodać po 12 oczek po obu stronach. Powinno wyjść 83 oczka. Pracować prosto (bez dodawania ani odejmowania) przez kolejne 115 rzędów. Później zamknąć po 12 oczek po obu stronach i zacząć robić kolejny rękaw podobny do pierwszego (jego odbicie). Należy odjąć po jednym oczku po obu stronach w 185, 193, 201, 209, 217, 225, 233 i 239 rzędzie. Skończ po 243 rzędzie (patrz rysunek 3).

Wykończenie:
Po zblokowaniu zszyć część „a” z częścią „a” oraz część „b” z częścią „b”, według rysunku numer 5. Następnie wykończyć wszystkie krawędzie szydełkiem według schematu na rysunku 6.
Gotowe :)

MATRIMONIO BOLERO PATTERN
Yarn - Himalaya kasmir 100g (one skein)
Needle - 4mm

Lace pattern:
Cast on multiple of 8+3
Row 1: knit
Row 2 and all even rows: purl
Row 3: k5 *k4, yo ssk k2* k6
Row 5, 7, and 9: k2, yo, k2 *k3tog, k2, yo, k1,yo, k2* k3tog, k2, yo, k2
Row 11: k5 * yo, ssk, k6*
Row 13, 15 and 17: k1, k2tog, k2, yo* k1, yo, k2 ,k3tog, k2, yo* k1, yo, k2, ssk, k1
(Repeat between *)
Repeat from row 2nd to 17th.
1. Wzór ażuru/Lace pattern
Pattern:
Cast on 43 st (8x5+3)
Work with lace pattern. You starting from the ending of one sleeve.
To make a sleeve you need to increase. Add one stitch at bothsides of the work in 5, 11, 19, 27, 35, 43, 51 and 59 row. See the picture number 2.
After 63 rows (repeating lace pattern 4 times) you have got one sleeve. To start back add 12 st at both sides. Than you should have 83 st. To make a back work without icreasing and decreasing for next 115 rows. Than ( in 229 row) decrease 12 st at both sides and start making secound sleeve, similar to first one. Knock one st of at both sides in 185, 193, 201, 209, 217, 225, 233 and 239 row. Than finish after 243 rows (look at picture number 3).
Stitch together part "a" with "a" and "b" with "b" (look at picture number 5). Than make croched finish like on picture number 6.
Done :)
2.Diagram
3.Diagram

4. Kierunek roboty/Knitting direction
5. Schemat / Picture of shrug
6. Wykończenie szydełkiem/Croched finish

33 komentarze:

  1. Blog niby raczkuje, ale pokazujesz juz duzo ciekawych pracy. Np. to bolerko jest bardzo ciekawe i wydaje mi sie, ze nie trudne do zrobienia. Lubie lisciaste wzory. Dziekuje za zamieszczenie wzoru i graficznej rozpiski co i jak.
    serdecznie pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is so lovely, thank you for sharing, you did a very good job writing up the pattern!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Jest przepiękne :) Dzięki za udostępnienie wzoru :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is gorgeous. My grandmother only taught me to cook & pray in Polish, so the best I can manage is: Dziękuję , pani.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is beautiful. Can you tell me, When you say 7 leafs, Is the grid you wrote up one leaf?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Thanks for all comments:)
    Answering to the quastion above:
    The grid is wrote one leaf high and about three and a half wide.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. chasingbunnies20 maja 2010 23:34

    I would love to make this for my sister to wear at her wedding. I am new to knitting. Can you tell me what weight yarn you used? You say it was one 100g skein. How long was that skein?

    It is so beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Thank you very much. The skein is 550m long. Good luck :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. this is lovely! Can you provide any guidance on how you adapted the lace pattern as you increased the sleeves from 5 leaves to 7 leaves? I have not designed any knitting patterns, so I'm having trouble picturing how to do this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. To knitwhitme:
    hmmm, as You can see I'm not good at writing patterns :/ In my case it is improvisation but maybe naxt time when I do this bolero, I will write it down.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Can you also please include the gauge when you work on it next time. Thanks! Beautiful pattern; I'm making it now.

      Usuń
  11. then I will just improvise too, and try to write down what I did :) thank you for the inspiration that this has given me to try new things.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. my name is liz..i just stumbled on this blog while searching for shawls and shrugs.. love this lacy pattern... how many stitches to cast on...
    LIZ
    (INDIA)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Hi!

    I'm getting married 12. of March and my friend has kindly offered to knit me a bolero. But we's love some more information on how you did it.

    How broad is the work between the ends of the sleeves? And how long is the back? Could you give the measurements of the work before you stiched it together?

    Help would be very much appricitated, it's the most beutiful bolero I've seen!

    Ragnhild

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Hi,

    This bolero is gorgeous. I am getting married in July, and plan to make it for my wedding. The size for this bolero is small as I understand. Can you let me know how many centimeters is the width and the length of the finished piece (CM equivalent of 10 leaves and 7*3 = 21 leaves) so that I make sure I have correct gauge?

    Thank you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Hi,

    Due to the hot n humid weather, i just need a bolero for a cover up in aircon bus or in movie.

    Thank you for your lovely patter, i will try to knit it out once i get the suitable yarn.

    Thanks again....jackie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. so do you add 2 leaves, 1 at the beginnig of the needle and the other at the end? how many stitches form a leaf?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. One leaf is 8 stitches. On a sleeve you need to add 1 leaf on every side.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. beautiful. love it!
    Q: does anyone know how many stitches one would need to cast on for a small size?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Hello everyone,
    I have made this for my daughter and have done some improvising myself. My daughter is rather large and I casted on for 7 leaves and I repeated the pattern 9 times in stead of 7 and worked out pretty nice.
    You can find me on Ravelry under swedutch.
    Thank you so much for the pattern.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Nareszcie nauczę się robić bolerka ślubne. My się nie widziałyśmy, ale ty kiedyś oglądałaś zrobiony przeze mnie szal ślubny z kig mohair. Nosiła go Roksana na jakiś targach. Dziękuję za pochwałę. Anneczka

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. stokrotnie dziękuję za udostępnienie tego wzoru, bolerko jest prześliczne, znalazłam gdzieś jego zdjęcie na facebooku w jakimś chińskim albumie z wzorami, na moje szczęście zdjęcie podpisane adresem stronki ;) zakochałam się w tym wzorku, co prawda swój ślub mam już za sobą ale zrobię inny kolor i będę miała na wesele kuzyna :) dziękuję za podzielenie się z nami :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. hello,
    I like this bolero and I want to crochet it but i'm new to crochet and I can't read the scheme. Do you by any chance have a video of how you start it and you make the leafs?
    Thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Hi! This bolero is very gorgeous!!! My friend is getting married in July and I would like to do her this pattern.
    Could you give me the measures of the work before you stiched it together?
    How many st are contained in a sample 10x10 cm?
    What size is it?

    Thank you so much!
    Irene

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. What a beautiful bolero! What size is it approximately?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. Help! Row 63 works out to be row 15, not 17. What am I doing wrong? Also, if I want long sleeves, should I just double the 63 to 126? Adding additional stitches as I go?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. mi esposo Göran Andréasson disminuyó la velocidad con el amor de mi vida después de una gran pelea. Dijo que todo había terminado entre nosotros y que nunca me volvería a llevar después de que detuve las cosas con él varias veces. Primero me di cuenta de que era el amor de mi vida después de que lo perdí.
    Lo quiero de regreso pero tampoco quiero lastimarlo nuevamente. No estoy seguro de cómo puedo recuperarlo, parece que sigue adelante con su vida.
    Encontré un comentario en línea, leí una publicación de una mujer de Haarlem llamada KyraJoëlle, dio un testimonio de cómo su ex regresa después de dos años de separación, se fue, testificó que un curandero espiritual llamado Osagiede lanzó un hechizo en su nombre También le envié un mensaje al correo electrónico pidiéndole al Dr. Osagiede que me ayudara a recuperar a mi ex pareja amorosa, le expliqué todos mis problemas matrimoniales y el Dr.osagiede me prometió que regresaría a mi ex esposo dos días después de la oración y lo sacrifiqué. para hacer el encanto del amor, lo intenté, proporcioné todos los artículos de hechizos de amor y materiales que se me exigían, me dijeron que realizara una oración de medianoche. Dos días después de la primera oración, me sorprendió que fuera exactamente como el Dr. Osagiede me prometió que mi ex me llamaría por teléfono celular para disculparse, mi esposo Aslund me llamó por teléfono con un número desconocido, me pide disculpas. y fija una fecha para reunirse. nos vimos a menudo durante la misma semana, se lanzó el encantamiento amoroso por mí en el Templo del Dr. Osagiede, todo se hizo por mí, funciona de la mejor manera. Hoy estoy feliz de que vivamos felices juntos como una familia. estoy agradecido gracias a este gran hombre Osagiede. Al principio tenía miedo a la duda, pero lo intento y funciona lo mejor posible. Estoy seguro de que esto también funciona para ti para restablecer las relaciones amorosas perdidas con tu pareja, buena suerte. envíe un correo electrónico al Dr. osagiede en su correo electrónico personal a: doctorosagiede75@gmail.com o whatsapp al +2349014523836
    o viber al +2349014523836

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Qué milagroso trabajo del gran Dr. Amiso. Leí un artículo sobre su trabajo y fue tan maravilloso por las cosas que hace que es maravilloso y excelente. Necesitaba ayuda para recuperar a mi ex esposa, y vi críticas maravillosas del Dr. Amiso y me puse en contacto con él, sin importar el hecho de que no quise creerle y me dijo que ayudar a la gente es él sobre todo hacer feliz. ¿Puedes creerlo? Estaba tan aliviado de mi trauma emocional después de hablar con él y él me dijo que prepararía un hechizo de amor para mí, que traería a mi ex esposa de regreso en 24 horas. No podía entender cómo hacerlo, pero él me aseguró que mi ex esposa volvería a mí, después de seguir sus instrucciones, preparó el hechizo de amor y mi ex esposa regresó a mí dentro de las 24 horas. Estaba muy feliz y hoy, mi ex esposa y yo estamos pasando el mejor momento. Para cualquier problema de relación, promoción laboral y éxito, quedes embarazada sin aborto involuntario, cualquier tipo de problema de salud. No sé por lo que estás pasando hoy, pero puedo asegurarte que el Dr. Amiso puede ayudarte. Solo las personas serias y los clientes que necesitan su ayuda pueden enviarle un mensaje de respuesta inmediata a través de su correo electrónico a: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Sprawdź w jakim banku zalozyc konto na do jakiego banku należy rachunek

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. Thank you for the pattern! I made it for my wedding and looked great! Didn't have time to do the final crochet around it, as I started it 10 days before the wedding, but still looked beautiful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...